My family and I would be visiting the Sacramento – San Francisco area between the 15 and 22 June, for a few speaking engagements and some site visits. We’re so excited that I had to make a poster!
- First stop, Monday, we’ll be visiting with our old friends at Sutter Medical Center in Sacramento.CA, to say thank you for saving my heart 3 years ago (almost to the date),
- Tuesday: Myokardia in San Francisco.CA. They are a precision medicine pioneer, focusing on developing treatments to cure conditions like mine – cardiomyopathies,
- On Wednesday, we’ll be Abbott factories in Pleasanton.CA, where they assemble and test the HeartMate3 LVAD heart pump.
- Thursday is the off day, so we plan some site seeing in and around the San Francisco area.
- Then, Friday, we’ll be with Jennie and Kate and this year’s Mandela Fellows (YALI) at UC Davis.
In between, I hope there would be a bit more free time, for some fun activities and to meet a few friends and make some new ones.